WHAT IS A COOKIE?A Cookie is a small file placed on your device when you visit certain websites.
“Session” Cookies are temporary and will expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave a website. Session Cookies allow a website to recognize you and carry information as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. “Persistent Cookies”, in contrast, remain in the Cookie file of your browser even after you leave a website and after the browser is closed. They enable a website to recognize you on your return, remember your preferences and provide tailored services to you.
For more information about Cookies, how they work, why they are so useful and how to disable them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Remembering your preferences, including your preferred language and country, or products and services of interest to you.
- Remembering the location where you left off in your use of our Websites.
- Enabling us to provide the services you requested on our Websites, including (where relevant to secure areas of our Websites) by identifying and authenticating you.
- Where relevant to secure areas of our Websites, remembering your user ID so that you do not have to input it every time you visit our Websites.
- Measuring your use of our Websites so that we can improve them, enhancing your overall experience.
- To allow you to share certain information on our Websites via social media bookmarking buttons (Cookies from third parties may be used to do this).
MANAGING COOKIESMost browsers are initially set to accept Cookies. However, you have the ability to change your internet browser settings. It may also be possible to configure your browser settings to enable acceptance of specific Cookies or to notify you each time a new Cookie is about to be stored on your device enabling you to decide whether to accept or reject the Cookie. You can also disable Cookies by configuring your browser setting to reject Cookies. Please refer to the help section of your browser for instructions on disabling Cookies.
If you do not wish to accept Cookies from this Website please either disable them or refrain from using this Website. If Cookies are disabled, it may mean that you experience reduced functionality or will be prevented from using some or all of this Website.
ANALYTICSWe may also use analytics tools to gather information on how our site is used and to help us improve the site. The analytics tool may collect information in an anonymous form, including the numbers of visitors to the site, where visitors and located, pages visited and number and timings of visits.
We currently use Google Analytics to gather information on usage of some of our websites. You may disable Google Analytics through the add-on for your browser; please see the Google Analytics Data Privacy and security website for more information.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISINGWe may use third party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. In order to measure and track the effectiveness of such ads, these companies will use Cookie technology so a Cookie may be set when you click on one of our ads or visit a webpage associated with our campaigns. These companies may also use and measure information about your visits to our Website as part of this same process.
When accessing any third-party/external sites that may be linked above, you will leave the Fundamental Media website. These sites are not controlled or endorsed by Fundamental Media, and Fundamental Media is not responsible for the contents, operation or security of these sites.